Cron for web
For people who prefer to have their calendar right there in a browser tab, the full Cron experience is now available on the web. Visit calendar.cron.com and simply sign in with your existing Cron account.
Cron on the web is accessible on all major browsers and any OS: Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge on macOS, Windows, ChromeOS, and Linux. With this, we’re bringing beloved Cron features to a web calendar:
- Multiple calendar accounts in a unified view. Work and personal calendars can now live in the same tab. Connect additional Google accounts at calendar.cron.com/settings/calendars in settings. Learn more
- Event reminder notifications. Receive timely and rich browser notifications. Join conferencing directly from the notification. Learn more
- Dark mode. Enjoy a gorgeous calendaring experience when your OS is in a dark theme. Bright websites stick out like a sore thumb.
We’re excited for you to be able to bookmark or pin calendar.cron.com in your browser for daily use.
- Fixes “Include calendars” setting for the iOS widget not being saved.
- Fixes multi-day events sometimes not shown in iOS app.
- Fixes all-day section layout in the iOS app when showing several events on a single day.
- Fixes declined and not-responded-to all-day events in the iOS app not displaying correctly.