You can now invite a friend or teammate to Cron. Simply
K > Invite to Cron… or access your invite(s) in the bottom-right help menu. We’ll also start showing an invite card in the right-hand context panel when nothing is selected. We hope this is tasteful and helps bring Cron to your community.
We have changed the defaults for the two system-wide keyboard shortcuts to avoid conflicts:
- Menu bar calendar
- Join conferencing globally
You can change it from the new default to whatever you like: Settings > Calendar > Menu bar.
- Changes keyboard shortcut for “Join conferencing” to
- Changes event chip style to stripes if all participants RSVPed “Maybe”.
- Shows tooltip “Show/hide Cron menu” (backtick to toggle).
- Enables scrolling for very long calendar lists.
- Fixes events created from holds sometimes not appearing instantly upon hold confirmation.
- Fixes auto-added conferencing sometimes being re-added when creating an event.
- Fixes unable to dismiss settings and feedback views in rare instances.
- Fixes side by side layout of zero-duration events.
- Fixes creating repeat events in “Meet With” mode.
- Fixes showing temporary time zone that matches an existing time zone.
- Fixes copy button not appearing in join meeting button tooltips.
- Fixes positioning of tooltips after resizing the window.
- Fixes toggling all-day for events that start at midnight.
- Fixes help button unread items badge sometimes being reset without opening it.
- Fixes mini month navigator and to/from date pickers not always showing “Today” in the primary time zone.
- Fixes background color when hovering today’s date in mini month navigator.
- Fixes one-in-a-million-crasher for event titles with multi-byte characters at specific positions.