Core properties of calendars can now be edited right within Cron.
Select any calendar from the left-hand Cron menu to inspect its details in the right-hand context panel. Rename the calendar, add a description, or change its default color. More actions such as “Remove calendar from list” are accessible in the ⋯ menu or following the “Settings and sharing” link.
The most common actions are quickly available by simply right-clicking on a calendar in the left-hand calendar list.
Two pro tips for the calendar list:
- Quickly “Make default calendar” by clicking on the color indicator to the left of the calendar name.
- Quickly “Show only this calendar” by
optionclicking on the visibility icon to the right of the calendar name.
optionclick again to restore the previous state.
- Improves how Zoom meetings show up in the Zoom up (duration, time zone).
- Fixes entering “Share availabilities” via the command menu not focusing the title field.
- Fixes performance issue when adding (searching) for certain participants.
- Fixes typing certain values in the to time input hiding the “Choose other time” footer row.
- Fixes typing certain values in the “to time” input, causing the start time to get changed.
- Fixes ampersand characters in event titles in the menu bar calendar not showing up.