Participant list improvements
We’ve improved a core section in the right-hand context panel: the list of meeting participants.
For meetings with many participants, we show you the most important ones — including the organizer and yourself — and smartly collapse the list. This allows you to quickly RSVP without having to expand the list or scroll down.
We’ve also colored the response statuses semantically (green/red/yellow) to see who has accepted/declined/tentatively accepted.
- Improves deleting of events with participants and clarifies when cancelation emails get sent.
- Improves deselecting events and holds when clicking in whitespace (e.g., in the left-hand Cron menu, time zone column, app header, right-hand context panel).
- Improves background timers for accurate-to-the-second reminder notifications.
- Improves interaction with tooltips.
- Sets the time zone for repeat events to the calendar’s primary time zone.
- Fixes deleting repeat events when previously removing a set time zone.
- Fixes deleting events that have just been moved.
- Fixes Daylight Saving Time (DST) time zone offsets in an event’s time zone menu.
- Fixes regression with repeat event expansion.
- Fixes permission model on the backend, potentially showing incorrect data.
- Fixes launching external browser when clicking links in an event’s description.
- Fixes holds having wrong time (time zone) when created in a secondary/traveled to time zone.
- Fixes events having wrong time when the system time zone is different from the calendar’s primary time zone.