Quick-join meeting button
The join meeting button lets you instantly join conferencing calls.
Cron auto-detects conferencing links in the location or description fields and serves the prominent button. Joining meetings from Cron opens natively-installed apps like Zoom directly, without opening a browser tab first. Common conferencing links that are supported included Zoom links, Google Meet links, and Microsoft Team links.
All context panel fields that often get copied, such as participants’ email addresses, now have inlined quick-copy buttons on hover. This lets you copy values from the Cron UI to your clipboard with a single click.
- Updates the current time indicator the moment Cron’s window becomes visible.
- Enables resizing the window to full size when double-clicking on draggable header area.
- Improves when to prompt for editing repeat events (e.g., when adding conferencing).
- Improves the language in “Send without email” toast notifications.
- Improves what month the title shows based on scroll offset and current date.
- Improves layout for “Conferencing” and “Location” subsections in the right-hand context panel.
- Turns “Repeat”, “Conferencing”, and “Calendar” inputs into dropdowns.
- Adds eye icon to calendar dropdown to toggle visibility of calendars right there.
- Adds icons to conferencing dropdown menu.
- Adds icons to “Share availabilities” ⋯ action menu.
- Disables booking link until the availability is created.
- Disables create and edit functions when offline.
- Fixes confirming booking link on non-primary calendar creating duplicate meeting.
- Fixes falsely showing logged-in user as participant on shared calendar events.
- Fixes the event description field not showing line breaks correctly.
- Fixes incorrect number of pending changes when changing both start and end time.