Link detection for title, location, and description
Websites, email addresses, phone numbers, etc., are now auto-linked in any fields in the right-hand context panel. This is especially useful to have one-click access to Zoom meeting links that often get pasted in the location field. In addition, Cron will launch the native Zoom app directly if installed without opening a browser tab first.
When editing one of the fields, holding down
⌘ turns the text editing i-beam mouse cursor into a hand when hovering a link to follow it even when editing links and surrounding text.
- Enables double-clicking on an event chip to focus its title field.
- Matches top left traffic light outlines to app zoom level.
- Hides the option to delete or repeat an event if it’s read-only.
- Disables editing an event as participant to prevent local-only edits.
- Fixes mutating an event from a repeat series multiple times in short sequence.
- Fixes jumping to a wrong date when confirming the number of displayed days with